How does the Debt Relief Program Work?
- The accounts you wish to enroll must be unsecured (uncollateralized).
- Each individual account balance must be $500 or more.
- The total debt amount for all of your accounts combined must be $7500 or over.
Debts That Qualify Are:
- Major Credit Cards (Visa, MasterCard, Discover Card, American Express, etc)
- Department Store Cards Including Furniture (Sears, Macy’s, Gap, Paypal Store Cards)
- Gas Cards
- Bank Loans from Prior Banks
- Installment Loans
- Finance Companies
- Unsecured Personal Loans (American General, CitiFinancial)
- Repossession Deficiency Balances – you must have the current statement
- Business Debts – We do prefer for your business to already be closed. Also, you cannot have anything secured tied to any of the business accounts.
- Bank, Overdraft, and Associated Fees (you must have a statement and the debt must be with a collection agency)
- Cell Phones (Not Current)
- Credit Unions whose members are not Federal or Military employees
- Veterinarian Bills over $500
- Abandoned Time Shares – You must have current statements provided for them
- Judgments 6 months or older must be provided with documentation
- Back Rent (if you are not the current resident any longer)
Debts We May Be Able To Assist With
Student Loans – Private And Federal – Please Contact Us To Discuss Your Specific Situation.
*** Important – Please Read ***
Debts We Cannot Assist With:
- Mortgage Loans
- Auto Loans
- Child Support
- Back Taxes
- Speeding Tickets and/or Fines
- Current Cell Phones, back rent (current residence)
- Current litigation accounts (less than 6 months)
- NSF (Insufficient Funds) Checks
- Gambling Debts – There are exceptions, must pre-approve
- Newly taken/high cash advances, Balance Transfers and Large Luxury Purchases where 3-6 payments have been made (case by case depending on amount and timing of the transaction)
- AAFES or STAR (military)
- Car Repair bills
- Rent-a-center bills
- Warranty Contracts
- Insurance Policies
- Check Cashing Establishments
- Bail Bonds
NOTE: This list is not exhaustive, we have outlined the majority of the debts that do or do not qualify for a debt relief program. If you have a question about a debt you are not sure about, please do not hesitate to give us a call and we’ll see if we can help with that particular debt.
To qualify for a debt relief program, you must also be able to make a monthly payment into a settlement fund which will be used to settle with your creditors. For many consumers, this monthly payment will be lower than your current monthly payments on your credit cards. This can help provide you much needed financial relief to help with your debt problems.
One last criteria for our debt relief program is that you must be going through a financial crisis with no quick end in sight. This could be due to a recent job loss or reduction in hours, a separation or divorce which caused a reduction in income, death of a spouse, unexpected medical or hospital bills, student loans, or IRS taxes to name a few.
We have to demonstrate a financial hardship to your creditors to show that you qualify for a debt relief program. Once we can demonstrate a financial hardship, your creditors will be more likely to listen to our offers for settling your debts for less than the full balance because you cannot afford to pay off the full amount or afford their monthly payments anymore for the time being.
Our debt relief experts are here to help you discuss your specific situation and let you know how and if we can help you get out of debt and get your life back. We know how suffocating a mountain of debt can be. The constant worry about checking the mail, the dread of another debt collector phone call…there is help and hope available.
National Debt Relief is a BBB accredited business and we have top ratings from independent consumer review sites. Talk to us and let’s see if you qualify for one of our debt relief programs today.
NationalDebtRelief.com can help you find the right solution with a free consultation. You can fill out our Short Application and one of our debt specialists will contact you within minutes, or you can call now – (888) 703-4948.