How does the Debt Relief Program Work?
- The accounts you wish to enroll must be unsecured (uncollateralized).
- Each individual account balance must be $500 or more.
- The total debt amount for all of your accounts combined must be $7500 or over.
Debts That Qualify Are:
- Major Credit Cards (Visa, MasterCard, Discover Card, American Express, etc)
- Department Store Cards Including Furniture (Sears, Macy’s, Gap, Paypal Store Cards)
- Gas Cards
- Bank Loans from Prior Banks
- Installment Loans
- Finance Companies
- Unsecured Personal Loans (American General, CitiFinancial)
- Repossession Deficiency Balances – you must have the current statement
- Business Debts – We do prefer for your business to already be closed. Also, you cannot have anything secured tied to any of the business accounts.
- Bank, Overdraft, and Associated Fees (you must have a statement and the debt must be with a collection agency)
- Cell Phones (Not Current)
- Credit Unions whose members are not Federal or Military employees
- Veterinarian Bills over $500
- Abandoned Time Shares – You must have current statements provided for them
- Judgments 6 months or older must be provided with documentation
- Back Rent (if you are not the current resident any longer)
*** Important – Please Read ***
You must include either all accounts of a single creditor or none.
For example: If you have three Chase cards, you can either include all three Chase cards, or none from Chase whatsoever.
Debts We Cannot Assist With:
- Mortgage Loans
- Auto Loans
- Student Loans (Private or Federal)
- Cash Call Loans
- Personal Loan from Current Bank
- Child Support
- Back Taxes
- Speeding Tickets and/or Fines
- Current Cell Phones, back rent (current residence), back utilities
- Current litigation accounts (less than 6 months)
- NSF (Insufficient Funds) Checks
- Gambling Debts – There are exceptions, must pre-approve
- Newly taken/high cash advances, Balance Transfers and Large Luxury Purchases where 3-6 payments have been made (case by case depending on amount and timing of the transaction)
- AAFES, STAR or USAA cards (military)
- Car Repair bills
- Rent-a-center bills
- Warranty Contracts
- Insurance Policies
- Check Cashing Establishments
- Attorney Fees
- Bail Bonds
NationalRelief.com can help you find the right solution with a free consultation. You can fill out our Short Application and one of our debt specialists will contact you within minutes, or you can call now – (888) 703-4948.
How Does Debt Consolidation Work.